Friday 21 March 2014

SPINOSA Rehydration & Radiant Sheet Mask Review





I have been excited to use this mask. That's why I decided to wore it last night eventhough I just received it yesterday noon.


Description:


Help lighten skin dark spots and tone. Brighten and smoothen skin complexion. Increase and maintain moisture level. Promote collagen formation. Reduce skin fine lines and wrinkles. Provide skin elasticity and suppleness.

Direction: gently place mask all over the face for 20-30 minutes.

My Impression:


The first thing I did was smelling the mask. Haha.. I know it's weird. But I just like to smell it first. The smell is so nice and relaxing. Maybe that's why it stated for promote sleep & reduce stress. 
@bekidhauz suggested that I put it in a fridge for 30 minutes before used. And voila.. love it when I put it on my face  the coolness, calmness and I do feel so sleepy while wearing it. I did put it on exactly for 30 minutes.

Can you see my bare flaw face (lol..I'm not flawless) on the picture above? It did make a different right? My skin feel so soft (till this morning), smooth, supple.. and what I can say it did what it claims eventhough I just used it once. It did brighten and my pores seemed smaller, aite? Wow.. I am so amazed with this mask. Definitely will be my favourite and the most important thing is, this mask doesn't contain any harmful ingredients.


Conclusion:


Soft, smooth
Brighten, minimize pore
Skin feel supple and plump.
No paraben, no harmful chemicals

Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5

Repurchase: yes

Price: rm13 (wm)/rm15 (em)
(I'll suggest you to buy from @bekidhauz because he gave a great consultation and the service is tiptop & fast. The contact details are below)

Instagram: @bekidhauz
Contact number: 0199444455




1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice one, sis :)