Wednesday 19 March 2014

Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Serum Review




Actually I'd used this on 2011 till 2013. Because the bottle is so big it lasted me so long and I threw it on december 2013 because it was already 2 years. Lol. (But I do like the packaging, its unique)

I've choose this because of my age. They said, for early 20s, there's no need to use eye cream and enough to only use eye serum.


Description:

Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Serum contains Arbutin and the extracts of Omega 3 rich salmon roe produced in Hokkaido, Japan. This eye serum brightens and relieves dark circles around the eyes.


My Impression:

I was afraid if the smell will smell like a fish. Lol. But no, it has a really nice pleasant smell.
The texture is gel creamy but light. It was easy to apply at my under eyes.

It did moisturise and smoothen my undereyes. But no brightening nor whitening. To be honest, I was disappointed. Because before, my undereyes did look like a panda. Lol.
And 3 years ago, the price was rm76. Now it is rm96. Lol so expensive.

So I discontinue it. And doesn't use any eye serum or eye cream.


Conclusion:

Moisturizes, smoothen
No brightening/whitening


Rating: ★ ★ ☆ ☆☆ 2/5

Repurchase: No

Price: around rm90++

No comments: