Saturday 8 March 2014

Review Etude House Nutrifull Shea Butter Sleeping Pack

There's some people asking me about what do I suggest for dry skin.
Heyya dry skin people! This one is for you.
For those who are looking for sleeping mask/pack for dry skin.. I will recommend this for you.

Description:

•Organic Shea Butter & Cloudberry extract : Antioxidant + Phytonutrient Moisture &  Regenerative care
•Rich textured moisture protection
•Oriental floral  or Floriental fragrance
•Hypoallergenic Formula: contains no animal products, artificial dyes, talc, benzophenone, mineral oils and parabens.
•Softens, brightens and revitalizes skin for a healthy, radiant glow

My Thought:

There were times when I feel my skin dry.. (mostly when I was sooo lazy to put anything on my face. Yeah bebeh, I am a normal girl who was sometimes so lazy to wear anything especially when you have some mental breakdown lol)

So, I did wear this sleeping pack. And guess what, when I woke up in the morning my face felt so soft and moisturise! 

Mine was on the tube (on the picture below), I did post that I got this for free after I bought rm80 from etude house right? 
So the real one was on a jar.

My skin was not super dry.. it is combination that some part was dry. So I didn't put a lot because I'm afraid it will make my face feels greasy. 
So far, it was a good sleeping pack. Oh but I don't think it brighten my skin like the description claims. :3 
It has a very light floral + shea butter smell. Nice. I love the smell. 


Conclusion:
Soften, moisturise
Nice smell, no brightening effect
No paraben, no mineral oils and etc

Rating: ★★★★☆ (3.5/5) 

Price: rm99.9 (pricey I know but most sleeping mask/pack are pricey)  



No comments: