Thursday 13 March 2014

Skinfood Aloe BB Cream Review




I had this in 2012. So, I just check my old personal blog. I did wrote about this bb cream. So let me share with you guys, this skinfood aloe bb cream.

So, this was my first bb cream. I searched a lot in internet to know what is the best bb cream and the cheapest but good (of course) lol.

I liked this bbcream. The color is better than thefaceshop bb cream. It came with two colors  I chose tone number 2.


Description: 

Rich with aloe, which possesses excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect, this multi-functional skin care product (UV protector and blemish corrector) provides moisture and nutrition to your skin while providing protection from UV rays.



My Impression:

The smell is so mild and will fade away after you applied. It's quite thick though, but it blends well if you moisturise your skin well. It has spf20, not so much so you still need to wear sunblock.
The coverage for scars and acne is medium.
A decent bb cream from skinfood. Better than thefaceshop magic cover. Lol.

And it blends well after few minutes with my skintone. The oil control was okay but not so good. But still decent. Because I got oily after 6 hours?

But still I think this bb cream is good. :)

Rating: ★★★★☆ 3.5/5

Price: rm54.90

P/s: guys.. have a sad news. Skinfood papaya yogurt mask have been discontinued by skinfood korea since january 2014. T___T this is so sad. I love so the mask so much  why la skinfood why you need to discontinue it. Why don't you discontinue the kiwi yogurt mask that drying my skin and don't do anything ti my skin. T___T

No comments: