Monday 17 March 2014

Bio Essence Bird’s Nest Nutri - Collagen & Whitening Cleanser Review




I don't even know why I want to buy this. But somehow it attracted me to try it. The nutri collagen and whitening attract me the most. Teehee~

Description:

Deeply cleanses and provides Bird’s Nest nourishment and collagen for softer, fairer skin.
Effectively removes dirt and impurities on the skin’s surface without striping the skin of its natural moisture. It also contains Angelica extract, Ginseng extract and other natural herbal ingredients to smoothen and soften the skin; Bird’s Nest Essence to provide nourishment and Amino Acid Skin Whitening Complex for a fairer, brighter complexion.

Benefits:Deeply cleanses and removes impurities trapped in pores Skin feels refreshed without any feeling of tightness after use Bird’s Nest Essence is rich in nutrients to keep the skin moist and soft.

Ingredients:

Deionized Water, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, PEG-200, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Glycol Stearate, Acetobactor/Saccharomyces/Rice Kernal Ferment (and) Cupric Chloride (and) Zinc Chloride (and) Lithium Chloride (and) Sodium Oxide (and) Calcium Oxide (and) Magnesium Oxide (and) Molybdenum Chloride (and) Aluminium Oxide (and) Ferric Chloride, Angelica archangelica Root, Ginseng (Panax ginseng) Root, Lycium barbarum Fruit Extract, Beeswax, Fragrance, Citric Acid, BHA, Acetyl Cysteine (and) Collagen Amino Acids, EDTA, Methylisothiazolinone

My Impression:

The smell is nice. I like the creamy texture. And I do feel it brightening my face after every washed. And yeah, my skin feel soft and smooth.
I do love this cleanser. And it did well to make my skin soft, smooth, supple and bright.

Conclusion:

Soft, smooth
Supple, bright

Rating: ★★★★☆ 4/5

Repurchase: maybe

Price: rm23.90

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi sis. I wanna ask u, people said if we use sunblock, it will make our skin darker? Is that true? What say you? Tq :)

Zehan Ilyana said...

Hi there nik nur fadzilah..

I don't think so. Because I've been using sunblock for a year now. I don't think my skin is darker. :)