Monday 24 March 2014

Bio Essence Bird's Nest Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Mask Review





I bought this mask at watsons 2 for 9.90. There's something happened in my life now. So I pampered myself with a mask instead. I need to push all the sadness and stressing all away. :D


Description: 


Enriched with collagen proteins, minerals and trace minerals which nourish the skin for a softer, smoother, and more radiant complexion.

• contain bird nest's essence, collagen proteins, and trace minerals elements. Rapidly absorbed into skin, providing nutrients to nourish the skin.

• rich in minerals and whitening ingredients such as Arbutin & Tranexamic Acid to help reduce dull and yellow skin tone for a fair and radiant complexion fron within.

• with Hyaluronic Acid to provide intensive hydration for the skin, relieve skin dryness, and help to reduce the appearance of fine lines for softer and smoother skin.


My Impression: 


Nice smell. The essence was in white color. I was quite surprice because usually sheet mask essence would be in transparent.  But the white color makes me feel good because I feel like I will be as white as the essence color. Lol (kidding)

It did absorbed fast to my skin. And when I took it out, I did feel it soften and smoothed my skin. And I do think it's brightening my face as well. Nice. I think I'm in love with this bird's nest line from bio essence. Teehee.


Conclusion: 


Soften and smoothed skin
Brighten, fast absorbed 
No paraben

Rating: ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 3.5/5

Repurchase: Maybe

Price: RM8.90




No comments: