Saturday 31 August 2019

Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Boost Serum & Hydraque Gel Mask Review



I know many of you haven't heard of this new brand from Malaysia, Miniel Skinlab. As a Malaysian, I really feel so proud to look at these two beauty hydrating combo, especially the packaging. Then i was awestruck by the amazing texture of the gel mask.
Their mission and vision are to create stress free skincare products and to make skincare a routine people enjoy and love. I am all about the stress-free products! And I'm looking forward for more of their products.

Looking at their packaging is a joy for me, and I think that's relatable with their mission whic is to create stress free skincare products.
Do you know that these two products are Halal certified? I think it's a good move and genuine business, because the ladyboss does concern and care about the majority muslim in Malaysia.

So let's continue on my thoughts about these two products of them!


Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Boost Serum:





Description:

The best sidekick to add to your skincare regime. It’s formulated with awesome ingredients to revitalise & hydrate skin from the inside out for smoother, softer, younger looking skin.

-Mixture of Fermented Yeast Extract and Amino Acids: Prevents pre-mature skin aging.
-Sodium Hyaluronate: Locks in moisture and collagen for youthful and moisturised skin





My Thoughts:

The packaging is frosted glass pump bottle, the colour is mint blue, the texture is very lightweight,and the scent is very soft & fresh & nothing strong.





This booster serum has only 8 ingredients, and it does what it claims. I can see that it hydrates, it has a cooling effect on my skin and thus the calming & soothing feels great. I personally feel this serum exceed my expectation, because this is such a great daily serum, and it makes my other skincare absorbs well too. I almost sceptical with the satin like finish, but it does give me the satin-like skin after application😂. I only try this for few weeks, I will love to see the result more after another one month.🖤

Ingredients:
Aqua, Glycerine, Saccharomyces Lysate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, CI42090
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀



Miniel Skinlab Hydraque Gel Mask:



Description:

Get ready to glow with this refreshing gel mask! It’s packed with skin-loving goodness to hydrate & nourish skin, leaving it radiant, plump & youthful. Just the way you like it!

-Precious Kudzu Extract: Perfect to reduce redness and inflammation
-Sodium Hyaluronate: Moisturises and reduces fine lines
-Variety of Fruit Extracts: Your hydration booster

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My Thoughts:



The texture is actually so amazing, it’s a lightweight I almost thought I was putting a gel moisturizer instead😂, the scent is so refreshing, it comes in a glass frosted jar with spatula.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My skin feels very cool (not mint) when I applied it, and when I rinse it off after 20 mins, my skin didn’t feel dry or tight, but soft & supple. I can feel it hydrated & soothed my skin. I personally do love this mask because if the cooling effect, and also the soothing part. It feels amazing.



Ingredients:

Aqua, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Citurllus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Les Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Carbomer, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, CI 42090




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Conclusion:

Hydrating, soothing, cooling, & calming. The combination of both them in one routine has brighten up my skin! It is also a Halal-certified products!😍


⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Disclaimer:
A collaboration PR gift from @miniel.skinlab & @butterflyproject.my but my review is what I had experience.

No comments: