Saturday 1 June 2013

Review: FACE it Power Perfection BB Cream (The Face Shop)

 

I got this free samples BB Cream after I bought some of The Face Shop's products. Actually, I had 5 samples, I already used 2, and another one I gave to my cousin to try it out. 
So, I am sorry because I didn't take any picture about it's texture. But I can describe it for all of you. :)

Description:
  • A 3-in-1 BB Cream (anti-wrinkle, whitening, sun protection) with perfect coverage.
  • Total skin treatment BB Cream (special ingredients for rejunavating skin) actively addresses all skin problems such as loss of firmness, dry skin, uneven skin texture and dull complexion 
  • Better makeup results (flawless coverage + good adherence + long lasting)
Provides perfect coverage without being thick on the skin, contains coated powders similar to skin cells which offers great adherence, it leaves skin feeling comfortable, providing delicate and long lasting makeup results.

  • marvelous air touch texture
  • a light-as-air texture that smoothly melts into the skin upon application making skin comfortable and able to breathe
  • clinically tested (to test firmness, moisturization, coverage and long lasting ability)




My Impression:
It's really easy to apply on my skin. The texture is soft and easy to blend. I think it came with two shades and thank God i had the natural beige shades because I am quite tanned. :)
The natural beige color blend well with my skin tone.
It has medium coverage, but it cover quite well my redness and acne scars. The scent is so light.
I couldn't comment about the anti-winkle and whitening effect because i just used this twice.
And yeah, I wore this for 6-7 hours and still perfectly okay on my skin.

It is a good BB Cream.

I like it! I am quite regret because I bought Face it Magic Cover BB Cream over this one. Well I will do the Magic Cover BB Cream later. :)

I have to say, I always looking forward to try Korean Beauty Products. 
Hee hee~~


Conclusion:
Light texture, medium coverage
Easy to blend, no breakouts, no extra oil
Long lasting, light smell
Have SPF

Rating: 4/5

Repurchase: Yes!

No comments: