Thursday 20 April 2017

Cosrx Holy Moly Snail Mask Review

 


I bought this mask at Hermo, and I also got one from Lily when we were doing asian beauty ezchange gift.

If you guys follow me at instaram, I think you guys already know how I love Cosrz. Hehehehe.

Okay, now back to the review.

Description;

Maintain your youth with the Holy Moly Snail Mask !The Holy Moly Snail Mask is designed with a nourishing formula containing snail mucin and ginseng water and a 100% rayon fiber sheet mask for a gentle but full coverage. Restore the youth and give your skin the refreshing hydration it needs – at home ! 
+ Deep Moisturizing
+ Restore Elasticity
+ Natural Mask sheet by Camellia Oil
+ Brightening
+ Nourishing

Ingredients;

Red Ginseng Water, Snail Secretion Filtrate, Methylpropanediol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Allantoin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol​

My Thoughts;

I do really like this sheet mask. It does make my skin feel moisturize and smooth. And the best thing is, this mask has no fragrance.
It does brighten my skin and I can see my akin looked healthy. ❤

I do think this is a great mask. You guys should try!πŸ˜‰

Will I buy it again? Honestly, maybe no.
The reason is not because of it's not good.
But currently, I feel like all Korean brands have lauch sheet masks war. Hahaha.πŸ˜‚
I mean, there are so many sheet masks that I do want to try out. But sometimes I feel like I couldn't catch up with everything.

Aigoo.

I totally gone insane whenever I see all the new upgrade mask coming out from every brands. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

RIP money RIP.
πŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’ΈπŸ’Έ

xoxo,
Zehan.

No comments: