Monday 21 April 2014

Naisture Moisture Green Tea Review




Naisture Moisture Green Tea Mask

These past few weeks I have quite a hectic weeks. So last few days I've decided to use this mask while relaxing and before sleep.



Description:

Fresh green tea moisturizes and vitalizes your tired skin. Refreshing and moisturizing essence type to target treat as a daily skin maintenance.



My Impression:

I have use this because it said to vitalizes your tired skin. Haha.
So, I tear the packet and put in on my face.
The aircond in the room combined with this mask was awesome. The cold mask made me relax and sleepy.
And it did brighten my face. And moiture my face as well.
And the next morning my skin looked fresh and ready to work again. Haha.
So, this is a decent mask.



Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 4 / 5

Repurchase: Maybe (because I do want to try other mask sheets as well)

Price: RM4.9 (bought 4 at sasa for rm10)



No comments: