Saturday 1 March 2014

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Review



I have bought these two because I was so attracted to the design and colors and it just looks so cool.
So i have choose 015 cherish (the pink one) and 050 precious (the nude one)



Description:




It’s a pampering balm fused with a lightweight lipstain in an adorable chubby crayon. Just Bitten Kissable™ Balm Stain gives softer, smoother lips with a perfect flush of colour that lasts hour after hour. The gel formula comes in 10 vibrant shades that match any look or mood.



My Impression

I like the design. I like both of the colors but especially the Precious (the nude one).
It has a mint flavours. But I was okay with that.

But.. hm.. it doesn't last longer. Afrer 3 hours, my lips started to dry again. And its hard to apply to my lips if my lips were dry. Meaning I need to wear another lip balm then only I could wear this.


Conclusion:



Pretty design, nice colors
Dry my lips after 3 hours


Rating: ★★☆☆☆   2.5/5

Repurchase: No


Price: RM33.90

1 comment:

Mermaid said...

good review dear, keep it up
http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/