Friday 14 March 2014

Skinlite Brightening Essence Mask Review





This mask fitted my face so well! This is the only mask sheet brand that fitted my whole face including nose and eyes so well. ♥♥♥

And this mask is so unique because it cover all my face including my eyes!  Yes my eyes. Lol. I'm sorry.. I just find this is so interesting. Lol.



Description:

For skin radiance + brightening results.
Enriched with Vitamin B, E & Phyto Collagen.
Helps skin radiance and and hydrate in 15-20 minutes.

Contains Vitamin B, E, Phyto Collagen and powerful natural moisturizers including Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (licorice roots) and Portulaca Extract. This special formula helps retain radiant complexion and tones skins look younger and fresher.
• Hypo-allergenic
• No animal testing


My Impression:


I love the scent. It is so mild and nice and relaxing. And whatever it stated in the description,  yes it did what it said 
My skin is brighten and looks radiance. (I just used it)
I forgot that I should use pip alone tonight. So before using this mask, I (ter)-used wonderpore freshener, I (ter)-used hada labo lotion and then I put on my pip. And then.. I put on this mask. Lol.

But I love this mask. And the most important thing is it fit my face so well. I iz amazed. Because none of other mask sheets that can fit my face so well.
I bought this that day (I did took a picture ain't no? It was in the previous posts) with other masks at sasa. 
Glad that I chose this skinlite mask. ♥


Conclusion:

Fit well, brighten
Radiance, whiten
Nice mild scent, relaxing
Moisturising, smooth
Soothe, soft
For eyes too, affordable

Price: rm4.90

Repurchase: Yes

Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5 




No comments: