Saturday 15 March 2014

Etude House Wonderpore Freshener Review

Etude House Wonderpore Freshener

I've been longing to try this for so long because I'd read so many positive feedbacks. And the bottle is so unique and cute. It just attracting me!


You only have to pump/press the cotton into it. What a unique creation of freshener/toner! ♥

Description:

The Wonder Pore Freshener is a total solution for pore troubles. It is an astringent toner with antiseptic properties that removes oil, dirt, germs, and residues for clear, healthy skin.
It claims to do 7 of the following:
• Deep cleanse pores 
• Control sebum 
• Keep the ideal pH balance (4.5 ± 1)
• Tighten pores
• Brighten skin tone
• Prevent enlarging of pores
• Prevent skin troubles

It is 6 free, so it doesn't include: parabens, mineral oil, artificial fragrance, artificial pigments, talc and animal ingredients.

It contains their anti pore-dex complex (Korean pasque flower, dandelion, chrysanthemum, and hinoki cypress extracts) 
Those ingredients are used to treat acne and inflammation, soothe the skin, and cleanse the skin more thoroughly than the general ingredients in soaps and cleansers. It also contains astringentlex (rose geranium, lotus flower, great burnet, gambier, and cinnamon extracts), which is supposed to suppress the production of excess sebum by tightening the pores. Those ingredients enhance firmness and elasticity of the skin. 

My Impression:

I love this! 
At first, I don't think it do anything. But after, I constantly wear it with a cotton. I can see changes on my skin. Before this, I put it in a spray bottle, and spray all over my face and pat. It was good. But not as good when I used it with cotton. 
I feel so freshed whenever I put on this. After a few times, I thought it was drying my face. But after a month or so, I don't think it's drying my face but it balancing the ph, I guess.

I do think it reduce just a lil bit of my pores. And any new pores caused by whitehead or blackhead will shrink to the normal size when I put this wonderpore after the whitehead/blackhead was out.
I have no problem with the scent. ♥

And when I used this with hada labo. Voila... love it bebeh. I can't describe it. It just do me wonder. Haha. ♡♡♡



Conclusion:

Cute packaging, not travel friendly
Controls oil, balance ph
Do minimize a bit of pore sizes

Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 4.5/5

Repurchase: Yes.

Price: rm79.90 (500ml)




No comments: