Saturday 8 March 2014

Skinfood Papaya Yogurt Wash Off Mask Review



My favourite ever since 2011. My miracle mask. The mask that works out so fine with me.
And can I say it's like my holy grail mask?
Lol.

The sales girl said this is for oily and combination skin. But the description in some blogs said it is for dry skin. Lol. *shrug*
back then I had oily skin.. now I have a combination skin. And it suits me best. So I gues it is for all skin type  :3

Description:

An effective skin exfoliant, papaya gently removes dead skin cells to reveal radiant and luminous skin. Also enriched with vitamins and yogurt,
Papaya Yogurt Mask Wash Off nourishes skin while it evens out skin tone for a noticeably brighter complexion with an attractive glow. Apply on cleansed face with a gentle massaging motion, avoiding the eyes and lips. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and then rinse off.

My Impression:

Yes babe   it does all it said.
It brighten my face. I feel so fresh and clean after using this. And my skin feels so soft,  smoothe and supple.
I feel really great each time I'd use this.
I use sometimes three times a week. Sometimes everyday when my pimples were bad. Sometimes once in 2 weeks. Lol.
I've use this to exfoliate my face because it contains a small beads.. then leave for 20 minutes. And voila.. a fresh, soft, brighten and supple face I've got. ^^

Conclusion:

Nice smell, affordable
Soft, supple and brighten skin
Fresh

Rating: ★★★★★ 5/5

Repurchase: yes.

Price: rm28

No comments: