Sunday 9 March 2014

Sasatinnie Antioxidant Regenerating Face Mask Review




I'm crazy for mask. Yes I do. I can't help buying myself more mask. Lol.

Description:

excellent anti-oxidant effect, promote cell activation, lighten pigmentation spots, anti-aging, energize and healing and astringent skin. It also provides intensive moisture, hydrating, firmness and minimizes the wrinkles and lines. Helps your skin to appear youthful, rejuvenated and radiant.

Phew.. Such a long description.
I used it last week.
The smell has strong flowery smell? Haha I don't really know how to describe the smell.

My Impression:

Okay let's now talk about the effect, I mean to have all that effect in one use is so lying la right?
We have to use continously to have all the effect.

But this is a good mask to hydrate my skin.
My skin feel so soft. Even my nose feel so smooth. *happy dance*
My face did glowing after using this.
And when I woke up and snap my picture the next morning, (teehee my habit to snap picture after wake up :p) my face still glowing and my skin feel smooth. Aww. :D

Rating: ★★★☆☆ 3/5

Repurchase: maybe

Price: rm4.90 (I bought it during promoton 4 for rm10)

No comments: