Monday 10 March 2014

Meiko Cosmetics Naturactor Cover Face Review


Ohmy.. I was excited to try this product from Meiko Cosmetics that made in Japan. 
I did read and survey about this naturactor cover face and mostly they were all positive feedbacks. And in some of Philippines blog stated that most actresses in Philippines used this foundation as their secret to a flawless face.

Description:
Provides great coverage for skin. It's long lasting and you only need to apply a little to get the perfect skin look. For all skin types. Fragrance free. Special to make up artis and professional use.

Some of the ingredients in naturactor cover face that goods to our skin are; 
Jojoba Oil - effective for treating dry skin or helping to create a more youthful appearance for people with ageing skin. Also used for acne treatment.
Mica - offers a sheer look and feel to the skin that it is long lasting.
Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skin.


My Thought:
And ohmyyy.. I love it. ♥ And yes I did choose the wrong color shade. lol. I didn't realized and read about the color at first. After I wear it then I know that color is way lighter for me. Because looking at the picture (with all the shade colors on), the colors seemed darker so that's why I chose 140. I think I am supposed to choose 141 or 151. Lol

Okay why I love it?
You know that I'm a fan of light texture skincare and makeup. And yes.. this is a light texture foundation eventhough it's creamy.
Haha.. I don't know how it can be light texture when it's creamy but that's the special and the best thing about this product.




As you can see my pictures above (no filter). The left one was my bare face with only my skincare on. The middle was my face with only naturactor on. And the right was after I put on some bronze blush, eyeliner and lipgloss.

And yeah, you read it right. I didn't put any compact nor loose powder.

Can you see the texture on my face? It looked dewy and matte. And who need a powder? Lol.
I love it! I can wear it alone without any powder on. And oh yeah.. after 10-15 minutes it did fit well with my skintone. I don't know how it did but yeah. But still it will be best if I chose the 141 or 151 :)

It's so easy to blend when I'm using fingers. And easy to blend when use with foundation brush. But I like the best when I used it with wet sponge.  The above pictures were used by wet sponge.

And seriously, I don't feel like I was wearing a foundation at all. I felt like I was wearing nothing except for my gel eyeliner. I swipe my hand on my face just to see if it feels greasy like some of my foundation... but no baby. It doesn't feel greasy. So bye bye thefaceshop. Lol.
And as you can see, it did cover my scar and blemish. :) and it is so affordable (if you buy with @elegancecosmetics because they sells only rm41) and it was 20g creamy foundation that will last you more than a year.
Love it love it love it.

Conclusion:
Light texture, easy to blend
Controls oil, fit well
Cover blemish, non greasy
No fragrance, affordable

Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 4.5/5 (I'll give 5 if I chose the right color lol)

Price: rm41 - rm 69
(I'll suggest you to buy from @eleganceconsmetics because they do sells the original products from Japan with affordable price. The contact details were below.)



Instagram : @elegancecosmetics
Whatsapp/SMS: 0133986129
Email: zunitaramli@gmail.com



1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, can't wait for my percel . hehehe . this entry really make me more eksited. hahaha. *brokenenglish