Thursday 19 June 2014

Japan 24K Gold Plated Beauty Bar Review







I wanted to introduce you with this japan product, 24K Beauty Bar. I am very satisfied and in love with this product. ♡

Description:
❋ The functions ❋

✔ Slim Face
✔ Smoothen your skin
✔ Reduce dark circles
✔ Reduce eye bags
✔ Reduce water retention
✔ Firming
✔ Promotes blood circulation
✔ Anti-wrinkles
✔ Even skin tone
✔ Pore minimization
✔ Moisturize skin
✔ Waterproofs
✔ Warranty Provided
✔ 100% result assured & quality guaranteed

My Thought:

I super duper loveeee it. Let me tell you why.
It does slimming my face. I hardly have a bloated face in the morning if I ate instant noodle or snacks at night lol.
The below picture was what I have post previously after using this product almost a month. And the above picture, I took it tonight after one month a half. (And yes I covered my aurah with comforter :p)

It does firming my face, smoothen my skin, and pore minimisation is amazing too!
I mean it doesn't really close all the big pores, but it does improve my small open pores or newly open pores.

And I did use this as my last step skincare routines day and night, it give me superb moisturizing effect and my skin feel so soft. I love it. Because I am still afraid to use at under eyes so I can't say much. It feel ticklish under my eyes that makes me don't really use at eyes area. Hehehe.

Oh, it is relaxing too. Often I use this 24K Beauty Bar while I was laying on bed or sofa, I feel calm and relax and sometimes sleepy too. Haha.

Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 4.5/5


you can buy and get it from:

LoveBelleOfficial

FB Page: lovebelleofficial
Website: www.lovebelle.com.my
Instagram: @lovebelleofficial


I assured you that they are friendly and will help you and guide as well. ♡

No comments: