Wednesday 2 April 2014

The Face Shop Green Tea Phyto Powder In Cleansing Foam Review



I love this. This was not mine actually, it was my aunt. But because we shared the same bathroom.. yeaa.. sometimes I used my aunt's cleanser. Teehee~ ;p


Description:



Facial foam with green tea powder which cleanses skin impurities and make-up residue with rich and mild foam and provides skin refreshing and sparkling finish.




My Impression:


It has a unique smell? Lol. I think the smell is just fine. I don't have problems with it. :)
And what I would like to share is, I love this cleanser. Seriously, I do. Because if I was wearing makeup, after I wipe it, and cleanse with this cleanser, I did feel my skin was fresh. It gave me the fresh feeling. Fresh, clean, brighten and soft.

And if I was wearing makeup, and feeling like doing a double cleanse, I cleanse with this green tea phyto in powder cleanser, then after wash it, I used my bio essence bird's nest cleanser. And it do feels great, soft, supple, brighten, clean, fresh and soft.




Conclusion:


Fresh, soft
Brighten



Rating: ★ ★ ★☆☆ 3.5/5

Price: rm33.90

Repurchase: maybe if have sales (because I usually just use a cleanser that price range rm20 and below)

No comments: