Friday 7 February 2014

Etude House I Need You, Green Tea Mask Sheet Review



I just bought more and more mask at Etude House. Last month Etude House Malaysia had a promotion bought 5 I Need You Mask Sheet for RM15.
So, of course i bought. Haha.
This is one of those five masks that i chose. And i am so happy and
doesn't even regret it for one bit! Because this mask is seriously awesome! ^^


Description:





Essence mask contains green tea that soothes and comfort sed and fatigue skin. Tension fit design for improved facial adhesion and comfort.

**note: the salesgirl also claims this mask is for blemishes.


My Impression:


Refreshing!
Yes. It was so refreshing. It did calms my face and myself.  This is a relaxation mask. I did feel calm and relax the whole time i used this mask. It gave the cool, refresh and nice feeling.

Maigad, i love this mask!

After i took off the sheet, my skin did become brighter and soft and yes again, refresh! It was also soothes my redness and smoothen my face.

Absolutely will become one of my favourire mask!

but of course it's not the perfect mask. The face mask sheet doesn't really fit my face well. What an unfortunate. But still, the mask is very good and i love it!


Conclusion:

Refrehing, cooling
Soften, smoothen
Brighten, affordable
Sheet doesn't fit well on my face






Rating: 4.5/5

Repurchase: Yes.

Price: RM6.90

No comments: