Thursday 6 February 2014

Etude House CC Cream 8 in 1 Multi Function Review



After I bought Wonderpore Freshener and tons of from Etude House. They gave me a lot of samples to try on. Maigaddd.. i love Etude House for their generosity!
One of them is this 8 in 1 multi function CC Cream. I am a happy customer! (Etude house gave me 2 bb creams, 2 cc creams, 1trial box set of moistful series, 2 eye creams, 2 I'm blooming cleansers, 2 sweet recipe baby choux) phew tthat's a lot.

Okay the pooh is mine. Haha. It would be kinda weird if etude house gave me the pooh as well.

Description:


Etude House Correct & Care CC Cream 8 in 1 is a multi functional skin correcting cream that creates a flawless complexion. It hydrates, primes, conceals, treats, and protects skin; everything you would need for perfect skin, in one product!  Not only does it offer anti-aging benefits, it relieves stressed/reddened skin, whitens, has SPF30 PA ++.

The 8 multi functions are:

1. Anti Aging
2. Stress Relief
3. Hydrates
4. UV Protection
5. Evens Tone
6. Smoothens
7. Brightens
8. Whitens


My Iimpression:


I love it! Yes. I do. Haha.
It is so easy to apply and blend in my skin. The smell is nice. Not oily. It did brighten my skin after i applied it. Well, for the long used, i coulnd't say much because i used this one sample for only 3 times. and i just have to used a little bit of it and it is enough. Weee~
And it did smoothens my skin and made me easier to apply compact powder. ^_^

Conclusion:

Brighten, non oily
Smells nice, easy to apply
Has uv protection, smoothens my skin


Rating: 4/5

Repurchase: Yes




No comments: