Tuesday 15 April 2014

Meiko Cosmetics Octard EX Lotion Review


Meiko Cosmetics Octard EX Lotion

I've got this sample from Naturactor Collections (miss zunita) . And using it last night for one go haha. Because I love the smell and I don't know where to store it because it was a lotion (toner).

Description:

Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly & Honey.
Suitable for all skin types.
Moisturising

(only those I've found in the internet and the front of the packet. The back was in Japanese language.)

My Impression:

I always review my products after at least a month.. or usually after 2 or 3 months. But because this is just a small packet, and I used it all last night.  I will comment of what it does for only a night.

I used those two last night. The lotion (toner) smell was so nice that I don't mind to put it many drops on my face. I don't even realized I was finishing the packet and even it was a small packet if you know how to store it you can use for maximum 3 days. Lol.

So for the instant effect, yes it is super moisturising but not oily. Well, what can you say when it came to royal jelly and honey? They are super good for moisturising effect. 
I do fall in love in a first try. And plus the smell is so nice. ♡♡♡

And no break out for this overnight and keep my skin soft and moisturise till this morning.

I do think lotion/toner that made from japan is made with quality. 

You can ask details and buy it from;



Instagram : @elegancecosmetics
Whatsapp/SMS: 0133986129
Email: zunitaramli@gmail.com

No comments: