Tuesday 18 April 2017

Bio Essence Miracle Bio Water Soothing Cleanser



This has been so long in my draft.
I totally forgot to review this. Pardon my laziness. 😂

Description:
Anti Acne
Soap Free
Anti Inflammation

Infused with 80% of bio water. This cleanser is soap-free cleansing gel that deeply cleanses away oil and dirt that clogged pores.
Its gentle formulation soothes the skin and leaves it moisturised.
- helps to prevent build up acne causing bacteria and acne breakout for blemish free skin
- effectively helps control inflammation & redness and helps to soothes skin
- effectively refine pores for smooth skin

My Thoughts;
I love it because it did whatbit said.
This cleanser is suitable to those who have sensitive skin and acne skin in my opinion.

Whenever i got red skin, it did soothes my skin, and whenever i got my allergic and affected my face, i used this and it did soothes all the red bumps allergic.

Whenever i used a wrong products and i'd got buil up acne, i'd use this cleanser at night and the next morning, the acne dissapeared.

I do think this is a good cleansing gel.
You might want to try this if youve acne skin or sensitive skin. Highly recommended okay!



Xoxo,
ZEHAN.



No comments: