Wednesday 19 April 2017

Hi, I'm back!

Hello,

It's been really a long time I didn't update this blog. My busy-ness plus my laziness, hahaha.
But I am still active in instargram tho. Oh btw, I already changed my instagram account username to @skincarerants

I think I rant more now than reviewing thing. And I also likes to updating my instagram stories. It feels so good. haha.

 

 

I know my pictures are not that good. But it's okay, I will try my best to improve my pictures and my grammar. teehee~

So, that''s all for now.

I will try to update all my reviews that i haven't upload in this blog. But you guys can always check out my instagram account @skincarerants because I do blog there. bahaha.

Oh, the products that I used in the pictures were;

Banila Co - Clean it Zero
Innisfree - Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam
Missha - Time Revolution First Treatment Essence Intensive Moist
Cosrx - Natural BHA Returning A Sol
Cosrx - Galactomyces 95 Alcohol-Free Toner
Cosrx - Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence
Cosrx - Advanced 96 Snail Mucin Power Essence
Whamisa - Organic Flowers Eye Essence
Cosrx - Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask



Yes, I am such a Cosrx junkie. Bahahaha. 


with love,
zehan.


No comments: