Saturday 8 June 2013

My Night Skincare Routine And Products


Hi everybody,
I just wanted to share my night time skincare.
I used kit kat's free gift bag to put my night time skincare. Because its easier for me to bring it anywhere, oh because I live in house full of people, that's why I need this type of bag to organized and easier for me to wear my skincare regardless where I am.
I am kinda like a nomad in my own house. haha.


Okay,
I know its kinda a lot to use at night time. But I just couldn't help it!
Every products has their own good to your skin.

These are what I use (step by step):
After cleansed my face, (oh, I didn't put my cleanser here, because my cleanser is at my bathroom)
I used The Face Shop Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam anyway. :)

1. Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion
2. Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Serum
3. Skinfood Egg Pore Serum
4. Simplysiti C Bright Snow Night Cream
5. Mekar Semilu Pearl's Cream
6. Skinfood Fermented Pomegranate Whitening Mask


Seriously, with the combination of all these, every morning my skin looks brighter, fairer and glowing.
My aunt once asked me, 'did you put any bb cream or makeup on while sleeping?'
And I was like, 'seriously?' :O because I just woke up, and of course i didn't wear makeup while sleeping. But it's great for someone to noticed that my skin is better than before. :D

Before this, my face only looks fairer, brighter and glowing if I put on bb cream and makeup.
So, I loveee the result of using all these. hihi.
I have tried to cut one of those for my night time routine (because it was a lot, and sometimes i just wanna sleep), but it doesn't give me any result like when I used all this at once.

I am lazy, but my laziness would cause my bad skin to be worse skin.
So put aside the laziness for a better skin. :)

4 comments:

Meg said...

Ooh I'm definitely going to be trying out some of these products in the future, haha. Need to stop being so lazy about skincare, like you :D

Great skincare routine ~

June L. said...

Great skincare routine! I've heard lots of good stuff about skinfood. <33
*Would you like to follow each other?

Junniku.blogspot.com
- A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

Laila said...

Can you do a review of the Hadalabo brightening lotion?

Laila | Townhouse Palette

Cathy H said...

lovee the layout and ur kit kat bag :)

just followed, lets follow each other

http://cathyloveee.blogspot.ca/