Saturday 29 April 2017

It's Skin VC Effector Review


Hey there, yayy finally I have effort to update this blog. Yay!! Hahaha😂
Btw, I already reviewed this on my instagram account. You can check out my instagram account @skincarerants
Mostly, I rant skincare stuffs in my instagram. It is much more easier these days.😂
Okay let's back to the review.😘


Description:

Brightening serum containing vitamin c and green tea components suppresses the formation of freckles that can make skin look dull & dark, and tighten pores to leave skin fair and luminous.

Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Triethanol amine, Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Disodium EDTA.

My Thought:

I actually didn't like it at first because of the stingy feeling when I first applied the product in the earlier few days. (a few beauty bloggers said it was normal to feel a bit stingy when applying a vitamin c product at first)

BUT!

I started to love it when I wore it continuosly at night, and tbere was no more stingy feeling.
In earlier days, I wore it as my day routine, but then someone told me it is best to use vitamin c product at night. So I changed my routinne using this vitamin c at night.

It does do what it said.
And I am surprised in how good this tiny and affordable serum is.

My skin did look brighten up, my scars were fading, my pores look a bit better.
And every time I woke in the morning, my skin looked bright and fresh.

I totally love this It's Skin VC Effector.
I would purchase it again if i ran out of my whitening essence. 
For those who seek for something cheap and works good on skin, this is highly recommended!






Here are some previous picture with the vit c effector. Hehehe.
If you followed me on instagram, you'll know I always update my skincare routine when I have time.
😉

Love,
Zehan.

No comments: