Saturday 29 April 2017

Mediheal (Line Friends) N.M.F Aquaring Ampoule Mask


Description;


The thirst of dry skin is resolved through active water systems such as Sodium hyaluronate, Ceramide NP and more excelling in the Natural Moisturization Factor (N.M.F) that exist in the horny (omg what is this) layer of the skin as well as the moisturizing effect while Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) Leaf Extract, Fomes Officianalis (Mushroom) extract and more which have the effect of managing loosened pores by adjusting sebum and tightening pores.



Ingredients: 
Hyaluronic acid, Ceramide, Fomes Officinalis extract, Witch Hazel, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Trehalose, Adenosine.



My Thought:

I SUPER LOVE THIS MASK!!! 5 STARS!

Haha, sorry for my excitement. Actually this mask was something unexpected because I didn't really think too much because in my opinion aquaring is only for hydrating and moisturizing and it is more suitable for dry skin.

But how wrong I was, because this mask is so much more than that.

I love the brightening and healthy glow that this mask give me. I love my skin feel so smooth and soft and hydrate well after using this.
I love how i woke up the next morning my skin feel so supple and look healthy.

I do recommend this Aquaring mask. It is for all skin type eventho the focus on dry skin, but believe me any skin type can wear this. Because I do have oily skin type and sometimes combination.

This is highly recommended!

xoxo,
Zehan.

No comments: