Friday 30 September 2016

Kerasys Deep Cleansing Conditioner Scalp Care Review



My current conditioner obsession! πŸ’š

I was running out of conditioner, and suddenly i saw this Kerasys brand is actually from Korea.
As you know how i am kinda obsessed with korean brands, makes me study and survey a bit about this Kerasys brand.

And I choose to try out this conditioner, (i didnt buy the shampoo because i just bought my shampoo last monthπŸ˜‚) because it written over there 'deep cleansing conditioner', i am suddenly so curious why they put 'deep cleansing' alongside with conditioner, as we know, deep cleansing is usually in shampoo or facial foam cleanser.
And i'm attracted with the unique fresh ocean i just can't move on from the smell! It's a unique fresh sweet ocean-y smell with a hint of floral. And the smell last quite long on my hair. πŸ˜‰πŸ’š For a hijabi, i believe we all have that long day wearing hijab, and our scalp started to feel oily & our hair doesn't feel good.

I think you might want to try this!
It is so refreshing (maybe because of the peppermint?), and eventhough it is only a conditioner, it felt like it cleansing my scalp. Because we do need to massage our scalp with this. And my scalp feel so clean, cooling, good smell, no dandruff, no itch. It says, 'deep cleansing conditioner'? So true!πŸ˜„ But i need to warn you, this conditioner could dry your hair a bit, if you use it everyday. (Believe me once you get your hand with this, you feel like washing your hair every single day). You can maybe have another moisturizing conditioner/treatment to use as alternative, and only use this conditioner twice a week. Or once a week.
The price is RM32.90. But it's a big bottle. I guess, it might last me a year.

I super love this conditioner, now my hair feels good, smells good, and my head feels light and not oily anymore. Definitely a product that i would love to have for a long time. πŸ˜‰πŸ’š

No comments: