Monday 21 April 2014

Meiko Cosmetics Octard EX Savon Review




Meiko Cosmetics Octard EX Savon

To be honest, I am sensitive with cleansing bar. And I did have 10 thoughts before using this cleansing bar (Lol), but what made me gamble and try it because it claims to only contain natural ingredients and 100% handmade.
And what amazed me the most it took 3 months to produce it manually. Maigad, definitely I give it a try, right.

Description:

◆ fragrance-free
◆ non-colored

Ingredients:

Cali component soap groundwork (I've no idea what this is) , water, sucrose (no idea too :3), honey, olive oil, hydrolyzed collagen, hydrolyzed royal jelly extract.

Features:

Hydrolyzed Royal Jelly: moisturizing, soften, smoothed your skin.

Honey: the creamy texture cleande excess oil and dirt.

Hydrolyzed collagen: refining our skin texture.

My Impression:

I have been using this for almost a week now (or maybe it passed a week already?).
And what I can say for this few days experiencing it, I do love this soap.
It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin to a cleansing bar.
It made my skin smooth and soft. Maybe because of royal jelly and honey in it?
And my face did brighten after 3 days using it.
It doesn't has any smell at all. Yeah. I do like it. ♡♡

And no worries I'm not lying or bias. I'm just sharing my few days experience with this cleansing bar. ♡

Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 4/5

You can check the details and buy it from;


FB: Naturactor Collections
Instagram : @elegancecosmetics
Whatsapp/SMS: 0133986129
Email: zunitaramli@gmail.com

No comments: