Friday 3 May 2019

Temyracle Watermelon 5 Minutes Mask & Scrub - Review


🍉Description:
Enriched with Cranberry Extract, Grapeseed Oil, and With Hazel, for smooth and supple skin.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

🍉My Thoughts:
This is a physical exfoliator made with superfine sugar but also can leave it as a 5 minute mask. The scent is so watermelon candy yummy-licious. The super duper cute packaging is in pink plastic jar. I love the packaging!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

It did make my skin feel feel soft and smooth. It doesn’t make my skin feel dry at all.
I usually prefer to use this as scrub, but if I leave it as mask, my skin does feel more supple. The sugar will slowly melt, so 5 minutes is just enough to use this as mask.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
So far, this is the best product from @temyracle.hq that I’ve tried. ♥️
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
P/s: i’m sorry that this review is a bit late for me to upload, I honestly thought I already post it together right after I upload the igtv of this product few weeks ago.♥️
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

🍉Disclaimer:
This is a PR gift from @temyracle.hq  but my review is based on my experience and honesty.💖


No comments: