Saturday 1 June 2013

Review: SimplySiti C Bright Snow Night Cream


I was so tempted to buy this night cream last December. Because of it's name, it's nice berry smell, and eventhough this is a Malaysian's product but it was made from Korea. Every products from SimplySiti is made from Korea.
And I am someone who really loves to use and try skincare and makeup from Korea and Japan.
So I bought it, and plus, it was sales at that time. And you know, I like sales so mucho and I can bought things without realizing my money spent. -_-'

Description:
A brighter, even skin tone and luminous looking skin is revealed in 2 weeks.


  • visibly brighten, reduce dark spots and discoloration
  • intercepting melanin production and breaking up pre-formed discoloration
  • penetrate's deep within skin's surface to lock moisture throughout the night

My Impression:
I had a high expectation for this product because it was made from Korea and the description was so convincing a shopper like me, and... I was quite dissapointed. 

Well, it does moisturised my face. It does smells so good and yummy. But it didn't really even my skin tone. It didn't really brighten my skin. 

But, what I like about this night cream, it is not oily, I have a combination/oily skin, so my face didn't get oily when I applied this cream and sleep with it.
It doesn't greasy and sticky. The smell is so good and yummy, berries's smell, and yet its not too strong, it is just a light scent that makes you feel good and just wanna go to sleep. 
But it really doesn't do any good for my skin. Huhu.

And so, because I already bought it, I just used it as my massage cream at night. And when I felt my skin was dry, I would apply this cream at night. And my skin's moisturised after using this without the oily sebum pops out.

And another good thing, it didn't break me out.



this is how it looks like. 

Conclusion:
No brightening effect
A very delicate light berry's smell
Moisturised
No breakouts, no greasiness, no extra oily

Rating: 2/5

Repurchase: No

Price: RM45.9

No comments: