Monday 17 September 2018

Banila Co Clean It Zero Purity - Review

#skincarerantsreview


⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☘️Description:
Award-winning skin friendly, hypoallergenic sorbet-like lightweight cleanser that goes on as a solid balm and transforms into a silky oil while effortlessly dissolving even tenacious makeup & impurities without stripping the skin. Recommended for sensitive skin.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☘️My Thoughts:
Been using this for few months now. I actually had a bit of mixed feelings with this at first.
Maybe because I don’t really like the scent.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I personally love balm type for my 1st cleanser. So I do really love the texture of this balm cleanser, its easy to apply on skin and it dissolved and cleansed my skin so well. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This Clean it Zero Purity make my skin feel clean, fresh, didn’t make me breakouts, gentle on my skin, and a bit soothing.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I do prefer the balm cleanser instead of oil or micellar water honestly, because I feel that my skin love them more and they feel gentle and don’t irritate my skin at all.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
And I started to love this balm Banila Co Purity after few months of using this -because while my skin suddenly acting up being so sensitive and dry, this one feel so soothing and calming to my skin.
Banila Co is really good with their balm cleansers! Can’t wait to try out the new formulated and packaging.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
☘️Conclusion:
No breakout, clean, fresh, and soothing.
And great for sensitive skin! ⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

No comments: