Monday 28 April 2014

M.C. BB Cream Review






M.C. BB Cream

Hi everyone. I know it was such a long time i haven't post any reviews. You must have miss me, ain't no?
Whattt? No?
Okay 😣😥😭
But stillll.. I want to continue my review. Teehee~~~

Description:
It claimed-
•UV Protection
•Skin Care
•Natural make up
•Natural ingredients such as apple stem cell
•Suitable for ALL skin types

My Thought:

It was easy to blend in. And the color just fits me well. And it is not oily. I'm wearing for hours and my face is still looking fine.
It's hard to say i love it or not because i jist use it one time.. And ut has finished. Haha.

But i do thought this is quite a decent bb cream and for oily skin you may want to try this because it doesn't make my face oily. *winkwink*
And there's no break outs either.
Conclusion:
Non oily
No break outs
Fit well to skin
Easy to blend

😘

P/s: my face pictures were not filtered. And i was only wearing the bbcream without powder. :)

have a great day everyone!


You can ask the details and price from;






FB: Naturactor Collections
Instagram : @elegancecosmetics
Whatsapp/SMS: 0133986129
Email: zunitaramli@gmail.com



No comments: