Tuesday 4 June 2013

Skinfood Gold Kiwi Clearing Toner Review

 

I bought this clearing toner after the sales girl recommended it to me. It is in a glass jar. I like the packaging. So unique. Actually it came with a small box of cotton pads. But I already finished using it. 
The sales girl also said that I used this once or twice in a week.

And it was said that the skinfood gold kiwi line contains quercetin and vitamin c from gold kiwis; antioxidants that repair sun damage. Hydrate and repair for translucent clear skin.

 
Description:
Hydrating and exfoliating toner that gently removes dead skin cells and impurities for a purer, clearer complexion.


this is what it looks like.

I used this toner in 2 ways.
Okay the first way I used it, after I cleansed my face, I will apply this on cotton pad and swipe it all over my face.
The second way was, I used it as a makeup remover.


this is after I tap it on my hand.

My Impression:
I like the smells. It is a fruity scent but i don't think it smells like kiwi. huhu. But I think it is quite strong for people who don't like fragrance in skincare or cosmetic.
And everytime I applied the toner, it has a cooling and fresh sensation on my skin. My skin really feels fresh and cool. 
And it really removed all the dead skin and the impurities.
And after it dries out, my skin feel soft, supple and clean.

In gold kiwi line, there are two toner, this toner you just applied it once or twice a week, or in my case i used it as my make up remover (I don't make up everyday because mostly I was at home)


Conclusion:
Nice smells, fruity scent
Fresh, cooling
Remove dead skin cell
Skin soft and clean

Rating: 2.5/5 (because of the price.)

Repurchase: Maybe

Price: RM69.9

2 comments:

The Serotinal said...

I tried the Gold Kiwi cleanser, and I thought it didn't smell like kiwi either lol. Nice review! ^^

Zehan Ilyana said...

thank you!
Oh, i also tried the cleanser, i think the cleanser is quite good.
and yeah, this gold kiwi line dont smell like kiwi just like tomato line, dont smell like tomato. haha