Sunday 2 June 2013

Skin79 Super BB Cream (Hot Pink) Review

 

I read quite a lot of reviews for this BB Cream. And I was so tempted to buy it. So, last year I went to my drugstore and bought a 15g size of this Super BB Cream. 
And I am so relieved that I only bought a 15g bottle size.



 Description:
  • whitening
  • wrinkle improvement
  • ultraviolet rays interception spf25 pa++
It is 3 effects functional beblesh balm. By adenosine and aburtin ingredients which are effective in whitening, wrinkle improvement cultivate more bright and elastic skin.
Intercept ultraviolet rays A and B at the same time and protect your skin exposed from the sun more thoroughly.


the color 

after i blend it

My Impression:
At first it looks kinda white greyish after I blended it on my skin. But after awhile it just fits well to my skin tone.
It didn't do any high coverage. It was just a light coverage.
A very light, not really oily. But after 3 hours, my skin started to produce oil especially on my nose and cheeks.
Truthfully, I am dissapointed. Because after I wore this BB Cream, all the redness and pimples pop out. I just used this BB Cream three times because after i wore it, 2-3 hours later small bumps started to pop outs. And the next day they were all  turns to scary pimples. 


Conclusion:
Fits well with my skin tone after awhile,
Light coverage
Have SPF20
It breaks me out (alotsss), produce oils after 2 hours
Nice packaging

Rating: 1/5

Repurchase: Absolutely NO

Price: RM38.9

No comments: