Monday 17 September 2018

Cosrx Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol - Review


#skincarerantsreview


⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I almost forgot to review this one, this one has been so long in my stash.😅


⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌨Description:
Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol is a skin-type solution product that solves the daunting problem of complex skin trouble with a combination of Propolis, AHA, natural BHA, and natural moisture-retention ingredients, as well as helping with control of sebum and clearing of dead skin cells.

Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol contains little oil, helping with managing sebum and pores, to give the skin cleanliness with no shine or trouble. ⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌨Features:

🍯Propolis
Propolis acts to supply necessary oil and moisture, along with trouble care Clearing skin trouble. A 60% content of Black Bee propolis extract is great for calming the skin. 
No Paraben, artificial colorants, artificial fragrances, trethanolamine, phthalate Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol is formulated with natural components effective at solving skin problems to achieve skin health. Management of sebum and matte skin. Catches sedum and maintains fresh and matte skin. 
🍯Natural BHA+AHA
Dead skin cells that clog up pores and cause trouble is dissolved to turn deliver clean skin.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
🌨My Thoughts:
I'd been using this on and off. Usually, I used this when I have acne or if I feel my skin will be problematic.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It has a light tea tree smell. The texture is not that light but not that thick either.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I wear this all over my skin first. Then if I have pimple, after using this all over my face I will concentrate at the area as well.
Whenever the unwelcome pimples pop out, I’ll use this with a cotton. The way I used it: soak the cotton with this and put the cotton around the pimple area for 30 seconds.
And tomorrow, the pimples is be gone!❤
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I like the fact that it cleared out my skin and control my sebum.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I bought this at Hermo btw.
You guys who have acne problem, might put this on your buy list. It helps a lot!

Conclusion:
Pimple gone, clear my skin, heal the problematic area⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀



No comments: