Monday 17 September 2018

The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA - Review

#skincarerantsreview


⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Description:
Alpha Arbutin reduces the looks of spots and hyper-pigmentation. It’s used at a high 2% concentration versus a standard concentration of 1% and supported with a next-generation form of Hyaluronic Acid for enhanced delivery. Alpha Arbutin is much stronger in effect than Arbutin or Beta Arbutin.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
My Thoughts:
After read so many good reviews and people kept raving about this serum, I finally bought it.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I already finished this one bottle, and eventhough at first I was almost disappointed with this serum but I kept on using and after awhile this serum has caught my heart.😂
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
First 2 weeks, eventhough this serum is not an acid. I had a little bit of bad reaction / redness. I stopped using it for a week and then i brave myself to continue.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Oh dear, I can see my skin brighten and hydrates. The texture is clear and I would say a bit thick. I can see my old scars faded and my skin tone improved.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A good booster to my snail serum too! Or maybe the snail serum is a good booster for this😂
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
And I love the simple and minimalist packaging!❤

Conclusion:

Minimal packaging, brighten my skin, hydrate, helps to fade my scars.



No comments: