Friday 6 June 2014

Combos Skin Ginseng Firming Mask Review





Combos Skin Ginseng Firming Mask

As usual this mask i had bought it at Sasa. 4 for rm10. :)
Sasa is one of my favourite place to buy sheet masks for affordable price.

Okay back to review. Hihi.

Description:

Formulated with ginseng extracts, apricot extracts and collagen, this face mask helps to improve elasticity and firmness of your skin. Leaving your skin revitalized after a single usage. With a regular usage it uplifts anf firms your facial skin.

My Thought:

I love it. I love the smell because it doesn't smells like ginseng at all. Hahaha.
I love the cooling effect. I felt relax while using it.

It did soften and smoothen my skin. And make me glowing a bit. So it was lovely.

Conclusion:
Affordable, nice smell
Soften and smoothen skin
Glowing after using it

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase: maybe yes (because i still wanna try different kind of masks. Haha)
Price: rm4.9 (buy 4 for rm10 at sasa)

No comments: