Friday 15 March 2019

Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner - Review


Description:

Amazing absorption and  moisture; nourishing essence toner moisturizing skin beginning from inner skin and helps you nurture smooth and vitalized skin.
This toner contains 91.3% milk vecht root extract (or astragalus root), a plant used in traditional Chinese and Korean medicine.


My Thought:

#skincarerantsreview

The packaging is so nice and blue. The blue colour is really pretty. At first, i thought the bottle was made of glass, but it's actually made of plastic. This one bottle contains of 200ml.
It has no scent and the texture is medium thick watery.

I have a love-hate-love relationship with this toner. (but now I totally love this toner)

In early days wearing this, I like it. But then it turned so-so to me because it didn't give any bombastic result like what other people keep on raving.

And suddenly, when my skin started to had problems and my skin turned to be in a quite bad condition. And here come's this toner as my saviour.

Starting early 2018 fasting days, my skin suddenly turned into dry, flaky and red skin especially on the forehead and eyes area. (I found out because of the sunblock I jsut opened made my skin that way)

I was so panic because in my whole life, my face has always been oily and sometimes combination. I'd never encounter in a situation where my face became so dry and flaky. Not even in winter season (when i was in Seoul).

I tried my other toners but it didn't make the itching redness, dry and flaky goes away even after i wore serums and moisturizer. Until I wore this as the step after cleansing.
My face suddenly become calm and cooling. And they didn't feel so flaky and dry like before. And after wearing other skincare, my skin was in control and not that dry anymore.

On that time, after cleansing, any other toner felt a bit pain when I first applied to my skin. But this Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner did not feel painful or tingling or stinging at all.



After wearing this for some times, I totally love this toner. This toner is a saviour when I had bad skin days. It soothed, calmed, hydrated, and made my skin felt okay again. And also cooling my skin.

I'm actually so thankful for this essence toner, my first one that I bought had finished. This one in the picture is given by Hermo I was really happy to received this again.
I would love to use this to make my 3 minutes mask with cottons.

Have you tried this? How do you think about this essence toner? Or have you tried anything from Pyunkang Yul?

Ingredients:

Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carbomer, Arginine

Conclusion:

πŸ’œIt did protect my skin moisture, calming & cooling, and nourish my skin.
πŸ’œI love how short the ingredients are.
πŸ’œNo scent.
πŸ’œSoothing


No comments: