Thursday 7 December 2017

Morning Skincare Routine with Korean Products

Hello!

It's been such a long time I didn't really post any good things here.
Just wanna share my morning skincare routine here. I mean, this skincare routine is for today.😅
I do change my morning skincare routine according to my skin condition.

My skin doesn't feels good these days because I've been busy and didn't take care of them.

Products I used for today;

1. Cosrx Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
2. Missha The First Treatment Essence Intensive Moist
3. Cosrx Galactomyces Alcohol Free Toner
4. Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner
5. Cosrx Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence
6. Cosrx Advanced 96 Snail Mucin Power Essence
7. Swanicoco Pore Tightening Serum
8. Whamisa Organic Flower Eye Essence
9. Swanicoco Glacier Cream Pore Care Tightening
10. Alive Lab SPF50 Chouchou Suncream Pink


And I used Bath and Body Works Body Mist Pink Chiffon.
I super love the smell.😄



No comments: