Thursday 7 December 2017

Cosrx Galactomyces 95 Whitening Power Essence Review

Hey there!

I actually already review this on my instagram. And now after so longggg, I manage to post it on my blog. haha

Okay let's get to the point.


Description:

Effect of ferment natural fermentation getting into the skin. Awakening with whitening skin.
This essence is made up of fermented component with a structure similar to skin, achieving dual functions of whitening and anti-wrinkle at once as dual function fermented essence.

It is formulated with 95% high concentrate of the best yeast for the skin, that is, Galactomyces filtered and fermented ingredient, endowing the previously dark, dull, skin glow and transparent.


My Thoughts:

This is actually my HOLY GRAIL!! haha
Can't live without this essence since first I started using this and adding it up to my routine. I love everything about this. It saves my skin many times.

And I also love the fact that Cosrx has no smell to their product. It feels organic. 

I actually really surprise with this essence because it does give me that glowing result. I don't really have many expectation when I wanted to try this out. I'm glad I picked this one out when I was considering Klairs at that time. 

The texture is really like, it almost watery. So light, so easy. I love the lightweight of this essence. For my oily and sometimes combination skin do love this essence.
And the texture reminds me of sheet mask's essence. And the result after wearing this essence, is somehow similar when you done wearing your sheet mask.

It gives me glow, moisturize my skin, soft, and bright. This product is really a holy grail for me, guys. I do think you guys should try it out unless you are allergic to fermented ingredients.

Btw, for those who used sheet mask everyday, you might want to skip this out. Because it won't give you any extraordinary result. But for those who have no time and lazy to wear sheet mask everyday, this essence is definitely for you.

The affordable price and the big bottle is definitely a yay for me. 






No comments: